We Are Hiring
Qualifications for Internship:
These programs are made for University students who wish to put their skills to work in the real world. You will be engaged in real work, using what you’ve learnt at university to help solve complex problems for our clients. Not only will this help you grow, it will also give you the opportunity to explore different business areas and see what types of projects really inspire you.
Throughout these programs, you will be surrounded by professionals who will show you the ropes and help you flourish!
What’s in it for you?
The people you’ll work with. The incredible opportunities on offer. The sort of work you’ll do. You’ll watch, learn, participate, and network.
Specifically, during both of our Internship Programs, you will:
- Get a glimpse into the profession, by visiting 1 to 2 service lines
- Gain exposure to real client work through involvement in current engagements
- Gain the opportunity to acquire an employment offer
- Develop key business skills, gain competitive advantage and boost employability
Which program applies to you?
University students in their 1st year of studies, if pursuing a three-year University degree or students in their 2nd year of studies, if pursuing a four-year University degree:
University students in their penultimate year of studies or who are going on to do a Masters:
Summer Internship Program
What are we looking for in a candidate?
While grades are important, to make the most of this opportunity and flourish in your career, additional factors come into play! We are looking for:
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- The ability to analyze and work through complex problems
- Flexibility, resilience and intellectual curiosity
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- The ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated leadership, creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change